Intro



Exactly average... 😑
Hi my name is Nathan and I'm 13 years old. I decided to start this blog today to tell my story and also to help other people like me in similar situations. I have been living in Normandy, France for six months now and it's really good. When I came over from London, I didn't know what to expect but now I wonder why I even had any worries to begin with. I go to a good school, my French is coming along and my grades are alright (exactly average...for now). Cycling round here is great as well; the roads are in pretty good condition and I've got the freedom to go wherever I want. It's the end of season at the moment but usually I would go to races every Saturday. OK, I  miss a few things but you know what I don't miss?



Google Reviews

Yeah, there's more but that's a quick summary of why I'm here and who I am. I'll try to write often but I'm experiencing a phase everyone goes through at once in their childhood.

Drowning in homework.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The School Structure

Renting at 1080 feet